Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to my new blog !!


After several requests from my clients and fans on Facebook and Twitter, I decided to start a post that reflects the most current Las Vegas market information, also will address FAQ that my clients are asking me, I promise to keep it real and honest and help you to make the right decision !! I am happy to answer any questions and comments that come up if they are not covered in the post or not detailed enough.
The other thing that came to my mind that since I am a full time working agent and spend a lot of time showing properties, I run across some amazing deals that are not necessarily a right fit for the particular client but might be something that someone else is looking for , so I will try to post those on regular bases !!

Warm regards and hope you like it !!
Helen Michel

No comments:

Post a Comment